Dr. Swenson is an Invisalign® preferred provider
Many adults and teenagers are eager to achieve beautiful smiles without wearing braces at Dr. Swenson's office.
Simply schedule a consultation with us. Once we determine that you are a candidate, we will take impressions that will be used to develop a set of aligners precisely for your smile. You'll be able to begin aligner treatment just 3-4 weeks later.
Invisalign® takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist or orthodontist plans out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete. You’ll achieve a great smile with little interference in your daily life. The best part about the whole process is that most people won't even know you're straightening your teeth.
- Minimal to no speech interference
- The unique, flexible duraclear material allows for gentle, consistent movement
- Virtually invisible; you can confidently work, exercise, and socialize while wearing your Simpli5 aligners
- Remove your aligners at meal time and for dental hygiene.
- Ideal for any anterior case requiring minor to intermediate corrections and orthodontic relapse
- Impressions to aligners in just 3-4 weeks
Here are some photos of common cases:
Crowded Upper Incisors, no 2nd molars
Crowding and Alignment with Stripping Needed
Diastema (Gap) between Upper Centrals
Left Lateral locked into Lingual Position, stripping required
Lower Bicuspid Extraction Relapse, stripping required
Lower Crowded Anteriors, Very Typical Case, Requiring Some Stripping, All Contacts
Lower with Tipped Back Incisors, Stripping Required
Severe Upper with Potential for Good Results, but not Ideal
Space Distal Left Cuspid with Crowded Lateral